Brand Name: CkeyiN Power: 25W-39W Commodity Quality Certification: ce Temperature Controller: Thermostatic Min. temperature: 80 °C Applicable hair: Dry & wet Max. temperature: 180°C Power Cord Tail Assembly Mode: 360° Rotatable Model Number: HS446-EU Dimensions Of Heating Plate: Others Thermostat Adjustment Segments: Others Material: ABS, alloy Optimal styling time: Less than 1 min. Material of thermal plate/bar: Aluminum Certification: ce Power Source: electric Service life of thermal plate/bar: 5,000-10,000 times Voltage: 100-240v (Dual voltage) Diameter of thermal conductor: 16-20 mm
【Meet Your Varied Needs】Can be used as hair straightener, beard straightener. The comprehensive hair styler tool quickly deals with messy hair, creating a delicate hairstyle.
【Fast Heating Up】PTC heating-up technology presents fast hair styling experience, alloy comb teeth in u-shape design ensure even heating and efficient hair styling.
【Upgraded Safety】Safe and anti-scald comb teeth along with comb sheath can effectively prevent excessive burns, stay you from any possible harm or hurt.
【Compact and Portable】Lightweight and portable, it takes a tight space, you could bring it when travel. Great for both home and travel use.
【Ergonomic Design】Ergonomic design makes maximum comfort and control, making different hair styles within just few minutes. Bring you with salon hair dressing just with this single one hair styling comb.
【Widely Compatible】Can be used for men with different types of beard. Curly, thin, thick, flat, straight, long, or short, the electric beard comb works just fine for your needs.
How to use:
1) Make sure that your hair and beard are completely dry before using.
2) Simply plug in, switch ON.
3) Wait for about 90 seconds before using.
4) Slowly stoke through hair and beard, from the roots to the ends, until the desired smoothness is achieved. Multiple strokes of the same stands do not damage the hair.
5) After using the beard/ hair straightener brush, switch to OFF and wait for it to cool down before cleaning.
1) Please keep the appliance away from kids.
2) An appliance should never be left unattended when it is plugged in.
3) Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children or individuals with certain disabilities or special needs.
4) Use this appliance only for its intended use as described.
5) Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or if it has been dropped into water.
6) Keep the cord away from the heated surfaces. Do not wrap the cord around the appliance.
7) Never use while sleeping.
8) The appliance is hot when in use. Do not let eyes or bare skin touch heated surfaces.
9) Do not place the heated unit directly on any surface while it is hot or plugged in.
10) Always store it in temperatures exceeding 140℉(60℃).
11) Do not plug or unplug this appliance when your hands are wet.